Piecing together a decent setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

NCspecV81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Okay I bought an eclipse avn52d and avn62d for very cheap. Don't hate. I like the avn units and I like old school stuff. Love the minimalistic design of it.

Anyways, I have a headunit and nothing else. This is going into a 2002 honda civic.

My current setup pretty much *****. speakers sound like they are taking a ****. What I'd like to get is a good multichannel amp. a good single sub with enclosure that won't beat my poor old beater to death and a good set of components upfront. I was thinking about the CDT ES-62AS that are on sale right now.

But anyways, what do you have? I'm in the Raleigh, NC area so closer the better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.