pics of setup

no i probably dont need all four of the caps, but you can never have too many plus they help keep the volatge nice and level at about 14.9V and the only reason i have four in the first place is bc i got a very good deal on all four and the buss bar

no im not selling the L7s they are brand new, i got a hell of a deal on them too, like i said on the website im just waiting for the box to come in. the amp is mounted down to the trunk, but i didnt want to do anything elaberate bc i knew i would only have that setup for a while until i upgraded.

yeah i actually just took the he2s out and shipped them off i sold them on ebay for 140 bucks for the pair, i still do have that small sealed box if anyone wants that, it is .88 cu ft

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.