Pics of my system/interior in progress

blazrgreg
10+ year member

150.1db
va beach
Hey I havent been on the board in a while so I felt like posting just a couple of pics of my system.Its my new car im still in the process of making it all look neat and I still have to buy mids,and highs and run all the new speaker wire for them but here ya go check it out.Also im in the process of getting new carpet and seats lol.Feel free to ask any questions

DSC03570.jpg

DSC03581.jpg

DSC03582.jpg

DSC03580.jpg

I love seeing pics of cars with no interiors. That's how I end up driving alot of my vehicles. My dd hasn't had door panels in almost 2 years. lol

I agree the box looks nice. Carpet on the sides + painted top looks very professional. Looks loud too.

Nice job so far man.

Thats pretty nice looking box. Did you do that yourself?
Thanks and yes I did I have the specs somwhere on my computer I built it about 2 years ago. its more on the spl side.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I see no rear seats.

Are you going to build a wall? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

PS. I love this car. Old mustangs are better, but I like and new ones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I love seeing pics of cars with no interiors. That's how I end up driving alot of my vehicles. My dd hasn't had door panels in almost 2 years. lol
I agree the box looks nice. Carpet on the sides + painted top looks very professional. Looks loud too.

Nice job so far man.

thanks lol you have to see pics of my other mustang the one in my signature its completely gutted.ha

And yess its very loud:naughty:

I see no rear seats.Are you going to build a wall? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

PS. I love this car. Old mustangs are better, but I like and new ones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Naa no wall here I still need to put the back seats and everything back in so it looks like nothing is there.I have a 92 stang also so does that count? its the one in my signature lol

I hope you sound deaden that trunk lid or you'll be in trunk rattle city.
I have bigger and worse problems than my truck... my windsheild molding on the outside of the car is starting to come off from the glass moving so much and the rear window moves about a half of inch in and out lmao I already have some dynamat back there but I need to do more im just lazy it takes so much time to do.

What year is that Mustang? How much of a pain has it been to work with? If you had the Mach system, did you just replace teh whole thing?

The Mach system was a ***** to work with for me, still have stock tweats and rears (Plan on upgrading tweats, atleast).

What year is that Mustang? How much of a pain has it been to work with? If you had the Mach system, did you just replace teh whole thing?
The Mach system was a ***** to work with for me, still have stock tweats and rears (Plan on upgrading tweats, atleast).
Its a 98,Its not that bad to work on because it doesnt have the mach system in it luckly lol once I get some new mids and highs im just going to run my own speaker wires.Right now I just have the stock amp bypassed.

Its a 98,Its not that bad to work on because it doesnt have the mach system in it luckly lol once I get some new mids and highs im just going to run my own speaker wires.Right now I just have the stock amp bypassed.
Haha, count your blessing that you don't have the Mach systm to mess around with. Somehow just replacing the door speakers turned into a 2-man, 6-hour job because when we finally got one thing working, another thing stopped working.

Not to mention the LOC we had to run (Still had the factory HU) ended up smoking in less than a week.

Atleast I had them for Prom //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.