pics of my new stuff and install

nate s
10+ year member

My first install really, built and carpeted the box myself, put in a Diamond Audio CM3, Crossfire VR 300D amp. Also have a Pioneer HU, and pioneer 3 ways.

here are a couple of quick shots (kinda dark outside). and ****...my hands are crooked!

http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery/user_20795/medium/upload_83449.jpg

Also put my subwoofer level remote in my dash panel.

http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery/user_20795/medium/upload_83275.jpg

I just need to hide the wiring in the trunk now.

thanks for the comments guys. i'm planning on hiding the wiring sometime this weekend, just need to fool with the amp settings a little bit more, and move my ground to the other side so that i can hide it. anyways, this thing sounds great, espically because im only giving it 300-400 watts, and its rms is 500. seems to be breaking in a little too. definitely an SQ sub, but it does get pretty loud too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.