I received my B3 today

nosaj070
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Chicago, IL
Oh i came home with the box on my front step, nearly peeing my pants i opened up the box, only to find the surround to have a kink in it. Later to find the **** frame was cracked in half. I cannot display my dissatisfaction with the packaging the sub came in. 2 peices of cardboard are supposed to stop it from breaking, and now its going to be atleast 2 weeks before I see my **** sub. I called ED they were relatively helpful, but I still have to call UPS and go through all their ****. ****IT!!!

^^^

I never got that. I mean if it's not your fault why must you pay shipping backing to them. I mean if you blow the cone, you still have to pay shipping both ways. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Oh i came home with the box on my front step, nearly peeing my pants i opened up the box, only to find the surround to have a kink in it. Later to find the **** frame was cracked in half. I cannot display my dissatisfaction with the packaging the sub came in. 2 peices of cardboard are supposed to stop it from breaking, and now its going to be atleast 2 weeks before I see my **** sub. I called ED they were relatively helpful, but I still have to call UPS and go through all their ****. ****IT!!!
Yikes, that's too bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

- Steve

I had a shocker shipped inside a box with some folded cardboard holding the motor in place and it arrived in good shape. what are they doing to break these subs, it just boggles my mind.

You guys have seen that milk commercial where the kid ships his milk to his house. I dont think thats to far off

wow dude that ***** i ordered 2 b2's on thursday should be here tommorrow i hope and i pray they make it all right. the ups office said all packages should be packed good enough where it can withstand someone dropping it from there waist. that's a bunch of ******** if you ask me. well i hope mine come in 1 piece.

I worked at UPS. OMG sometimes boxes will fall over 20 feet off the conveyer belts when they get jammed. Its SO rediculous the way packages are treated. A couple pieces of cardboard ain't gonna do **** to protect a heavy assed sub in my oppinion.

Well I don't think I have to pay shipping, I better not. I have to call UPS tommorow, hopefully they won't give me **** about it. I get my amp tomorow, but no sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif But I did just get back from a sweet Guster concert, so that partially made up for it. Their drummer is awesome.

Oh yeah, anyway on a more positive note. The thing looks freaking sick. Pictures do not do it justice. It also weighs a ton. It is all around an awesome looking sub, Hopefully I can say the same about it performance wise in the near future.

you should see my H2's, if any one has seen the packing...it's solid as a rock

the wood is broken in numerous places...i couldn't imagine what they would look like if they were ina cardboard box

you should see my H2's, if any one has seen the packing...it's solid as a rock
the wood is broken in numerous places...i couldn't imagine what they would look like if they were ina cardboard box
My SE was falling through the bottom when i got it. the delivery guy had to hand it to me upside down.

The seXXX arrived safe and sound. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah, unfortunately FedEx isn't much better. I work there and alot of boxes get messed up there as well. As a matter of fact our terminal is all jack up with damages (one of the highest in the company). Its not so much our fault though. Its basically outdated equipment and lack of people. Every once in a while you will damage a box because of something completely avoidable but for the most part its more of an equipment or transport problem. I don't know, I honestly trust FedEx alot more than UPS tho. I've sent ALOT from my terminal and as long as I load it myself on to our trailers I've never had a problem. But yeah, forget UPS, they **** anyways =) Just figured I'd give my inside info!

Lates

Ron Jon

shipping from ed for me has always been fine with the subs, if you ask them they will probably pack it special for you on its way back after they fix it.

al

P.S. when you get the B3 back i want to know how it sounds, it is supposed to be somewhat comparable to an A isnt it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.