Picked Up A Old School Blade Amp Tonite

bogiejoe1
10+ year member

vlx inside nuf said
FOR THOSE THAT REMEMBER OLD BLADE AMPS THIS ONE IS VERY CLOSE TO MINT STILL HAS THE FACTORY BOX AND THE WARRENTY SEALS HAVE NEVER BEEN BROKE LOL I THINK IS WAS A GOOD FIND FOR 75 BUCKS LOL

ILL GET SOME GOOD SHOTS LATER

PIC

IMG00022-20090423-0159.jpg

Blade Techonogies was a Canadian product. They went bankrupt in the late 90's.

Bash amplifiers are one of their trademark builds and patent techology back in the day.

They also have a Tube amplifier.

Very pricey amplifiers.

not that greatof an amp at all, sorry to tell you. The grenade amps were nothing but trouble. Friend of mine worked for Denon and a lot of them were sent back in for repairs.I beleive that amps puts out around 967 at 1/2 ohm or something like that. My friends were buying them like crazy when they came out and they all fried.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.