Pick my subwoofer

Super Quiet?.. I crossover the lows at 50hz currently, highs at 65hz or so... I'll upgrade the front end if it's too weak to keep up... I want good sound but Dem' lows are what I'm after... I can't afford a ZV5 or Equivalent...
Sundown Xs go cheap used. I have the money to buy new but used go for half the price almost. Only problem is trying to find one...

Super Quiet?.. I crossover the lows at 50hz currently, highs at 65hz or so... I'll upgrade the front end if it's too weak to keep up... I want good sound but Dem' lows are what I'm after... I can't afford a ZV5 or Equivalent... sorry... I'll stop... no threadjacking here
subs should play at least up to 60hz, not die flat out after 40hz. Door speakers arent meant to play sub bass, you are just sacrificing power handling by a lot and not gaining anything worth value in the process.

Super Quiet?.. I crossover the lows at 50hz currently, highs at 65hz or so... I'll upgrade the front end if it's too weak to keep up... I want good sound but Dem' lows are what I'm after... I can't afford a ZV5 or Equivalent... sorry... I'll stop... no threadjacking here
dude my fu is deep tuned t 36hz maybe u should look at those while still on sale., mines kind quiet above 45 too.. u should model those..

Was planning on that sub but they have been out of stock forever.. Then I decided on the HT 18.. Now its no longer available.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Might just try and find a used Sundown X 15.
Ha! Good luck..

yeah but they sure are cheap now.. i was debating a d2 12.. peeps keep saying they don't play deep but my fu is almost to deep so not sure i'd mind if it stayed above 32hz that where i have ss filter anyway..
So is this thread about you or popwarhomie??

Ha! Good luck..
I found one BNIB in Jacksonville. Dude said make an offer. I offered $350 because I hate when people say make an offer and he said too low.. I told him to give me a counter offer and haven't heard back.. lol

So is this thread about you or popwarhomie??

Every thread turns into him talking about himself...

I found one BNIB in Jacksonville. Dude said make an offer. I offered $350 because I hate when people say make an offer and he said too low.. I told him to give me a counter offer and haven't heard back.. lol

Every thread turns into him talking about himself...
They're discontinued so they can't be bought new anymore...unless some places still have inventory left. One of mine was stupid cheap...210 bucks shipped to my house lol

They're discontinued so they can't be bought new anymore...unless some places still have inventory left. One of mine was stupid cheap...210 bucks shipped to my house lol
When were they discontinued? I’m seeing them for sale new everywhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.