Pick my subwoofer

Was planning on that sub but they have been out of stock forever.. Then I decided on the HT 18.. Now its no longer available.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Might just try and find a used Sundown X 15.
I found one BNIB in Jacksonville. Dude said make an offer. I offered $350 because I hate when people say make an offer and he said too low.. I told him to give me a counter offer and haven't heard back.. lol

Every thread turns into him talking about himself...
Well yeah the v1. The v2 isn’t.
Bro, you never mentioned what version...I was guessing the 1st since I own them.

If you have no budget, then yes hstmkll all day long. He will get back to you, I have never had him not respond dude.
I was really thinking about the 18 but curious about the output in a small sealed box.

if we talking about an SQ 18, this is actually pretty godly. Heard a buddy's aurasound 12 in a sealed box and that sounded good and destroyed his 02 mustang with the lows. that 800 rms rating is a complete joke its a 1600 rms SQ oriented neo sub.
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-18-subwoofers/aurasound-ns18-992-4a-18-subwoofer/

if thats too pricey then there's always the dayton ho 18s

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss460ho-4-18-reference-ho-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-472

Im leaning towards the HO 18. The only thing I didn't like with it is the single 4 ohm VC.. Wanted to stick with tiny amps and trying to find that power at 4 ohms is going to be hard.

The output of the 18 in 4cuft was to be expected, what is truly amazing to me is the output of this 12 in .55cuft. My enclosure is a 15 inch cube, yielding a 12 inch cube internally due to it being double walled, sub displaces .45. I am truly impressed with what it does in the back of my caddy, and how it blends in with the oem bose system. As @Slo_Ride said, I love it.

I ordered a Belva 5k as well for $179. But i'm already thinking about ordering a Taramps HD3000...

EDIT: Ordered a Taramps DSP3000 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Guess Ill have to cancel the Belva order lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw that. But I already had a new NSv3 15" and SQ7k I was going to run be decided not to go crazy in the Daily driver. I think the X 15 and 3k should be plenty. Might order the MiSolarEnergy 16.5ah Lithium battery though.
anytime u around 100 pounds for a sub it's super over kill for daily lol.. any reason (beside recent issues) u not looking at fu?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.