Pick my new vehicle

I think the coolest ride around would be a 98+ Durango Lowered with some dual exhaust, killer stereo, low profile tires and mags. Thats a dream Ride My cousin has a 98 durnago that got it all bnut not lowered yet. Soon i will try to post some pics

well...if you want a m3, then get the m3...you can't lose with that. however, if i were you i'd look into the escalade....i dunno, there's just something about them that gets me. they look so hard. it's like it's a solid rock muscle...ya know? I dunno...i heard that porche is have a new body style for the new carerra 911, or boxster...i dunno which one. but the carerra is pretty **** expensive at 90k...i dunno if it's worth it...

If I got a Mustang I would probably go with the Roush, I wasnt impressed with the Bullit for some reason...M3's are awsome and so are Escalades...I think I should just go with a newer Mustang...

go witht eh new cobra coming out...

i still say go with the M3, nuthin qute like a car that can blow you away at teh track, and still carry you in utter and complete elegance...

the prefect mix...

I'm curious...has anyone heard anything about the new Mercury Murauder (sp?)??? I've seen the commercial a hundred times, but it's vague. They say something like 310 hp, and show autometer guages in the dash if you look close. I'm curious...for the size, are they are as badass the commercial implies?

They look really nice, and if theres lots of performace parts for it out there I wouldnt mind having one.

out of the choices listed...the m3 sounds the best. Wonderbread was right...it's a fast sports car, yet sophisticated business type look...definately go with a beamer

Originally posted by Wonderbread which model on the BMW page?

that link just brings you to the BMW page, nota specific car, i hop eits the M3 tho!

coupe...
Oh, that link was supposed to go to the M3 coupe.

wicked dood, the M3 coupe is the way to go!

fast as hell, turns on a dime, and still plush... and do i mean plush..

plus, taht way, next time i am in kelowna, I can finally get a ride in one... (my dream car)

Originally posted by Wonderbread wicked dood, the M3 coupe is the way to go!

fast as hell, turns on a dime, and still plush... and do i mean plush..

plus, taht way, next time i am in kelowna, I can finally get a ride in one... (my dream car)
Yeah I'm looking into them...and what do you mean by getting to ride in one next time your in Kelowna?? Lol, if I get one, no problem;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.