Pick my new vehicle

Originally posted by Wonderbread EXCELLENT!!!! way to go big guy, i take it teh Z06 didn't impress you compared to the M3?
Nah the Z06 was sure nice, but wasnt as nice as the M3...Ive gotta start looking for parts for the 04 but I bet they arent even being produced yet.

Come to Gilford, N.H. if you are looking for any exotic cars. We have, maybe this has changed in a year or 2, the largest stock of Vipers in the U.S. if not the world. He has Ferraris, M3's, Z06's.

Get the new SRT Ram. Just to say that you have it. and custom fab. a complete SQ system in it. There are plenty of performace parts for the Viper engine, you wouldn't have much of a problem bustin people up on the racetrack w/ one of those.

Edit: Oh yeah, and i forgot, it has one of them low tech engines that you are so fond of... Them pushrod engines like the ones found in Camaros, and older stangs.

SRT Ram eh, not a bad idea, but, if I did that, I would build it myself, since all the parts are available over the counter - would probably drop the viper engine into an older muscle car though;)

Originally posted by rockford666 buy a blazer and lower it and put ground effects on w/dubs
Already acomplished that, still into Truckin' though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

well ive always been impressed w/ the look of the ford f150 lightening....i think they even make an extended cab version....wouldnt look all that nice in my opinion extended...but who knows....the dodge ram srt 10 (ram w/ viper engine) would be nice as well....i dont really like the look of the new rams tho....kinda like the old body style...but then again you see everyone w/ a dodge...they all look alike....or a toyota tundra or sequoya....

hey man you can do my rodeo...........just added some dubz and looking for more......super charger would be nice ............However i say you should go with new truck by lincoln "The aviator" looks nice .it's a small @$$ navigator...but M3333333333333 is real nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.