Pic of install

Haha. The internet truly is a small place. Ted I remember you from Audiworld. I used to lurk over there, but like yourself, sold my Audi for a new toy. BoosTed right? I recall you mentioning you were going to the Z. I looked at the Z myself, and came within 2 steps of going with the Subaru STi until I drove the 300c. You could say I had a hard time making up my mind..

The new car looks awesome. The install is sick. I'd like to swing by and hear those focals one day. PM me the next show you attend. I'm considering a set.

I don't miss my Audi one bit. It became quite a money pit in its elder age....

Haha. The internet truly is a small place. Ted I remember you from Audiworld. I used to lurk over there, but like yourself, sold my Audi for a new toy. BoosTed right? I recall you mentioning you were going to the Z. I looked at the Z myself, and came within 2 steps of going with the Subaru STi until I drove the 300c. You could say I had a hard time making up my mind..
The new car looks awesome. The install is sick. I'd like to swing by and hear those focals one day. PM me the next show you attend. I'm considering a set.

I don't miss my Audi one bit. It became quite a money pit in its elder age....
Hey whats up! yup its me BoostTed. How do u like the 300C? I'll be in SD this weekend and in pomona the next. I havent been to any of the local meets in a long time. I'll let you know when I go to one again.

that is freakn awesome, and with those speakers aimed back like that the sound might bounce off the glass at a proper angle to go towards the center for staging ... similar to tweeters pointing up at the windshield for good imaging.

i dunno just an idea

i love that car, my dad has a 2003 infinity G35, cept he got the 4door :-/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Teddy

10+ year member
Teddy
North Hollywood
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from