Decision of my Life….

Participant count
  • Participant list

plazman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
Im having a hard time fitting a box a 15 XXX in my car. 03 BMW Series.

I need to come up with 4 cubes… very hard, but not impossible. My box is a combination of mdf and fiberglass. Im trying to squeeze every bit of air space to come up with 4 cubes. I been working on this box for like 2 months already.

Im thinking about just selling the sub and go with something smaller. I was thinking an IDMAX 15, mtx 9500, 12w7, Type X 12.

Im keeping my Bx1500D

Should I sell the sub and get something that requires a smaller box or should I just try my best to get the 4 cubes. Is the 15xxx with the bx1500d really worth it?

HELP!

I say just build in the trunk.

I had to do such a box for a mustang about a week ago. Build as much as you can outside the trunk, then put together whatever you have to in the trunk.

Unless of course you want it removeable, then i'd also say a 12" XXX. Stay ported, as that will have much more output over a W7 sealed. You could do 2.5-3 cubes for a 12" XXX.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.