Phoenix Gold 15 Farad Capacitor

wellsky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold 15 Farad Capacitor - $250 O.B.O.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In great working condition, however, the 3 LED lights do not light up anymore. Has minor cosmetic scratches. Was bench tested by my brother who is a MECP Certified Installer and it worked perfectly. Retailed for $699.99 brand new. It is lightly used.

1 - 0 gauge power and ground inputs

4 - 4 gauge power and ground outputs

Price:

$250 O.B.O.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ask for shipping quote.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Man you got a ton of shit for this, but it made for a very entertaining read. Regardless, you wouldn't be able to sell this here except for some ridiculous $20 price or something, it's just a waste of your time to bother. You could have very good luck on eBay, Craigslist, or PG forums for sure though.
I appreciate the respectful, honest feedback. That's all I ask for. I figured I would give this a try first, but will definitely try eBay and Craigslist.

Hell if you are going to let it go that cheap I am local I would keep it just for wall art! The Powercore is not a standard cap like those sand filled POS caps of today. Only folks that would want this are collectors and Phoenix Gold fans.

It was a very viable piece back in the day and probably would still work for a good little SQ system but the market on caps is dead with small power cells being cheaper now day's.

Dragon dropped the hammer in this MOFO.... Ive seen worse not get banned so i dnt understand but then again I am not GOD... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dragon dropped the hammer in this MOFO.... Ive seen worse not get banned so i dnt understand but then again I am not GOD... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Then report it.

Good luck with your sell OP...
On a side note, this is the most people I have ever seen be banned!
It is. Everyone that did it with the exception of one of them has been around or had warnings in the past about it. They all knowingly broke the rules.

Then report it.

It is. Everyone that did it with the exception of one of them has been around or had warnings in the past about it. They all knowingly broke the rules.

Just so everyone knows, i was reading this post WAY before dragon came in and "dropped the hammer", and all the people that got banned were being a-holes to the OP. He is just trying to sell something no need to blow up his spot guys.

Just so everyone knows, i was reading this post WAY before dragon came in and "dropped the hammer", and all the people that got banned were being a-holes to the OP. He is just trying to sell something no need to blow up his spot guys.
Exactly, I'm wasn't doing harm to anyone. I appreciate the support and level-headedness!!

$100 is a very good price as I've seen people buy Audison distribution blocks for $100, and this has a power cell included.

Good luck with the sale, its a collectors item.

I appreciate that comment my brother is just trying to sell this stuff to help buy a house and I feel like we both have been attacked for no apparent reason.Go Whitedragon!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.