Phoenix Gold 15 Farad Capacitor

wellsky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold 15 Farad Capacitor - $250 O.B.O.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In great working condition, however, the 3 LED lights do not light up anymore. Has minor cosmetic scratches. Was bench tested by my brother who is a MECP Certified Installer and it worked perfectly. Retailed for $699.99 brand new. It is lightly used.

1 - 0 gauge power and ground inputs

4 - 4 gauge power and ground outputs

Price:

$250 O.B.O.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ask for shipping quote.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wait a minute are rolltide and the op one in the same???

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

The problem with caps is its like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound they don't store enough current but back when I originally bought this not many people made the kind of big batteries like they do now.
Uhh

Wait a minute are rolltide and the op one in the same??? 

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Uhh
OP never said he bought it originally, but //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

well it really dont matter who has an attitude or not,the point is that no cap on earth will hold up to the amps we have today,i mean i have a 500.1,that amp would turn that cap inside out with the current draw,and potentially damage the amp.never mind all the amps out now that are WAY stronger than the 500.1.all everyone is trying to say is no one here,on CA.COM,uses caps,so there for probably no one here will buy it,especially for that price.

Disregard the idiots who post in your thread OP. The phoenixphorum, craigslist, ebay, steavemeade.com, etc would be a good place to try to sell this cap. Lot of Titanium collectors out there, myself included.

A lot of people don't realize that a capacitor is the same/similar construction to an AGM battery......so to insult the cap is pretty hypocritical. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The problem is, a lot of people who have had bad luck with caps are not using them for their intended purpose. A 15-25 farad cap is equivalent to a small AGM battery in most regards.

Man you are a bunch if ********! Op put it on ebay or craigslist. That would.probably be your best bet. No one really runs caps anymore so the odds of selling it here are low. You may find someone but it will be a while.

Also don't worry about catman he's just pissed he got suckered into buying hifonics subs.

Oh and don't buy hifonics subs!

GLWS!

Man you got a ton of shit for this, but it made for a very entertaining read. Regardless, you wouldn't be able to sell this here except for some ridiculous $20 price or something, it's just a waste of your time to bother. You could have very good luck on eBay, Craigslist, or PG forums for sure though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.