Phoenix Gold 15 Farad Capacitor

wellsky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold 15 Farad Capacitor - $250 O.B.O.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In great working condition, however, the 3 LED lights do not light up anymore. Has minor cosmetic scratches. Was bench tested by my brother who is a MECP Certified Installer and it worked perfectly. Retailed for $699.99 brand new. It is lightly used.

1 - 0 gauge power and ground inputs

4 - 4 gauge power and ground outputs

Price:

$250 O.B.O.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ask for shipping quote.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No he works at a small shop called Audio Lab in Marysville, WA. He has been installing stereo equipment for over 10 years. Went to school in Arizona and is certified. The Powercap was tested today 2/29/2012 and works great. This is a great deal.

l1l3o.gif

I respectfully disagree, someone who is looking for a quality capacitor will be interested in this product. I am negotiable on the price for the right offer.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Thanks for the suggestion

"Was bench tested by my brother who is a MECP Certified Installer"
does he work at bestbuy?!?! .... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/spam.gif.770e8a3f2b49d455411585e06ac0aa10.gif
Actually no I don't work at Best Buy I do a lot of custom work and actually get paid for it.Are you an Internet warrior????

Even though most people now run batteries like Stinger,Kinetic & XS Power this isn't a little 1 farad cap it's a 15 farad but also a distribution block that can run four amps.He is just trying to recoup some of the money since he isn't using it anymore so doesn't hurt to list it.Im his brother and installed it 6 years ago.

doesnt matter what farad it is, its useless to everyone who knows what they're doing.
The problem with caps is its like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound they don't store enough current but back when I originally bought this not many people made the kind of big batteries like they do now.

The problem with caps is its like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound they don't store enough current but back when I originally bought this not many people made the kind of big batteries like they do now.
Oh, well, i would craigslist it, faster sell on there. and i understand now haha

cool story bro
Thanks he is out of car audio and now I'm back into it.Getting ready to install 2 DC Level 5 18's with a DC 5.0K with a DC 175.4 running Focal K2P components and a Mechman 350 amp alt with 4 XS Power 14 volt batteries so it should get loud as hell

Oh, well, i would craigslist it, faster sell on there. and i understand now haha
He is but I told him wouldn't hurt to throw it on here too.I used it back then and now I'm gonna be running 4 of the XS Power D1400 batteries how times have changed!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.