PFD build me a system!

Participant count
  • Participant list

brandinooooo
10+ year member

Woot Woot
Alright, so as most of you know every year Alaskans get a Permanent Fund Dividend. Which is usually 1200+ depending on gas prices and other things.

Soo, I'm looking to rebuild my whole audio system with this year's free money. What would you guys do with all this money? I'm redoing everything from wiring to speakers to alternators.

As it sits,

2002 Tahoe LS

Kenwood KDC-HD545u

Stock Speakers

Rockford Fosgate P2 15"

Alpine MRP-m500

Rebuilt Alternator

Kicker Wiring

All except HU needs replacing (might go double din, you never know)

What ever you guys come up with that sounds the best, I will be installing along with a build log. I like SQ but I love getting loud. I'm completely open to all suggestions.

What would you do with free money?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.