Parrot 3200LS harness question

Participant count
  • Participant list

nineball
10+ year member

too many toys...
home
I bought one of these from another user on this forum who had cut the ends off of the speaker input/output wires on the main harness. He gave me the cut off connectors but I do not know which one gets the male and which gets the female - male = input or female, and same thing in reverse. I have attached a ppic of the cut harness, so if anyone is familiar with this and can lend a hand I would really appreciate it.

It would be even better if anyone had a pic of the harness complete.

parrotharness.jpg

I just did one of these the other day. The speaker connections closest to your power connection, the ones in the center, are going to be your Male end (Input from radio). As the speaker connections on the furthest end will be your Female end (Output to speakers).

I could not find a picture, but the Manual (page 5) shows it pretty well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.