No sound from radio/CD. Parrot Bluetooth fitted

Participant count
  • Participant list

Winston551133

CarAudio.com Newbie
Uk
Hi I've just bought a 2008 Renault laguna that had a parrot ck3100 already fitted. I'm getting no sound from the radio/CD. Shows radio stations and CD playing but nothing from speakers. I do get sound when I make a call through the Bluetooth unit. Could the parrot be the issue? Or has the amp gone?

Hi I've just bought a 2008 Renault laguna that had a parrot ck3100 already fitted. I'm getting no sound from the radio/CD. Shows radio stations and CD playing but nothing from speakers. I do get sound when I make a call through the Bluetooth unit. Could the parrot be the issue? Or has the amp gone?
From what I read, the Parrot mutes the radio when a phone call is in session. It may have glitched and left the mute activated. Is there a way to disconnect power to it? According to the specs, it is hardwired.

I would try to remove power to the unit and it may reset back to standard setting after placing power back to it. Pull the fuse in the Fuse panel for Radio should work also if connected by existing harness?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...