Parking the Fiero & buying a new car?

If u say so ..ive worked on 100s from each gen and done many frame off restos..3rd gen by far the ugliest and most unreliable and flat out slow
you really think the later 2nd gens are better looking then the 3rd gens...??... disco camaro's...the true meaning of mullet driver...3rd gen 350 tpi would smack any of the later 2nd gen around...

you really think the later 2nd gens are better looking then the 3rd gens...??... disco camaro's...the true meaning of mullet driver...3rd gen 350 tpi would smack any of the later 2nd gen around...
Yes even the rubber nose ones looks better than any 3rd gen..im a 1st gen guy and anything up to 74...i cant do any form of the 3rd gen

Ok, back on topic. After a long argument I convinced her to let me do triple alternators.

Now the only thing she won't let me do is cut stuff or make door pods..

Would really have liked to use my 8" Sundown neo-pro speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Ok, back on topic. After a long argument I convinced her to let me do triple alternators.
Now the only thing she won't let me do is cut stuff or make door pods..

Would really have liked to use my 8" Sundown neo-pro speakers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
She must still be paying for it..

You can always take your center console out and make a new one out of wood. This way you are not damaging any stock interior.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

She must still be paying for it..
You can always take your center console out and make a new one out of wood. This way you are not damaging any stock interior.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
No, she's not paying for it.

I don't really want to make a new center console

Love the looks of older s10 pickups. If you can find a straight one w/o any accidents and in pretty good shape and get loud easy for cheap.

Just bought one yesterday, except a newer one.....1998

and why keep the fiero man?? Sell that sonbitch

Somehow I've been doing life all wrong. A 17 year old working at Kmart can afford what ever he wants and I probably make double what a Kmart worker does and can't afford ****.

Can you get me a job at the Kmart you work at?!

Somehow I've been doing life all wrong. A 17 year old working at Kmart can afford what ever he wants and I probably make double what a Kmart worker does and can't afford ****.
Can you get me a job at the Kmart you work at?!
Kmart? This ***** said he sold drugs.

Maybe a 2 door Blazer, not a Ford Bronco.
If it has at least 18 gross cubes of space in the back, I'm going with the Camaro though.

I measured my truck today and was surprised. In the cab behind the front seats, there was about 20 cubes of space.
If you like the blazer, a bronco 2 could suit your needs. They are smaller than the full sized broncos

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.