Parking the Fiero & buying a new car?

Not manual, unfortunately. I think it is the 4.3 though.

Yes, I definitely checked to make sure it had room for a few alts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You'll be lucky to get a proper box for a pair of 15's in that Camero walled. After you build adequately thick walls, make room for batteries, amps, and port, you'll be hard pressed to get 10-12 cube net.

Have you priced out 21" top assemblies from DD? I did recently and if you want the kevlar cone, your looking at 1299 EACH TOP ASSEMBLY. Oh plus shipping lol. If you don't want kevlar cone, don't go with a dd recone cuz that's really the only benefit to having a dd recone.

You'll be lucky to get a proper box for a pair of 15's in that Camero walled. After you build adequately thick walls, make room for batteries, amps, and port, you'll be hard pressed to get 10-12 cube net.
Not getting a Camaro anymore. Extended cab Chevy S10

Have you priced out 21" top assemblies from DD? I did recently and if you want the kevlar cone, your looking at 1299 EACH TOP ASSEMBLY. Oh plus shipping lol. If you don't want kevlar cone, don't go with a dd recone cuz that's really the only benefit to having a dd recone.
I do like the Kevlar..

Know anyone else who does them cheaper? Incriminator I'm assuming?

I could get our old red blazer back for $1, but the 4wd is broken and it needs an alignment. Those Camaros are cool. WTF are u talkin' bout?
3rd gen camaros are crap they are the red headed stepchild of the camaro community..ive restored many from all gens.we used to restore and show them when i worked at my uncles body shop..and owned them as well.. do urself a favor and dont buy one..im not just dogging them for no reason ..ive forgot more abt camaros than most ppl will ever know.

3rd gen camaros are crap they are the red headed stepchild of the camaro community..ive restored many from all gens.we used to restore and show them when i worked at my uncles body shop..and owned them as well.. do urself a favor and dont buy one..im not just dogging them for no reason ..ive forgot more abt camaros than most ppl will ever know.
Not getting a Camaro anymore.

I'm buying my friend's S-10

Not getting a Camaro anymore. Extended cab Chevy S10

I do like the Kevlar..

Know anyone else who does them cheaper? Incriminator I'm assuming?
If you are set on 21's either ultra audio or incriminator. Ultra you can customize, IA will be cheaper overall

you can squeeze 12 12s in a clamshell easily in a s10.
I have two Z motors. Not wanting to do a bunch of smaller subs in this build

21"? Setting yourself up for expensive and difficult to find sortparts for minimal gains over 18"
You're right, 18's would probably be fine

If you are set on 21's either ultra audio or incriminator. Ultra you can customize, IA will be cheaper overall
Might go 18's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.