Parking the Fiero & buying a new car?

Yeah, I'm not looking for something fast. My car right now isn't fast.

I just need something cheap that looks cool and is bigger than what I have now

2 21" sub's aren't going to fit in a camaro...

If you have the money to spend on these sub's and upgrades, save up for a bit and buy a decent vehicle vs buying a POS and making it even more of a POS by throwing tons of weight in it and vibrating it apart.

2 21" sub's aren't going to fit in a camaro...
If you have the money to spend on these sub's and upgrades, save up for a bit and buy a decent vehicle vs buying a POS and making it even more of a POS by throwing tons of weight in it and vibrating it apart.
Yes, each sub needs 8 cubes. I was going to find one on a lot somewhere local, and measure before I buy it. My truck had 20 cubes, which surprised me, so with the back seat and hatch area, I should be able to squeeze enough out of the Camaro.

Saving for a bit would mean buying a better vehicle half way through the school year, and this is my last year of high school. I want something now, and I don't care if it's a POS. With 2 21" Z's on a Taramps 20.2kw, pretty much anything will vibrate apart, lol

Here's the thing. My subs are torn apart at Tantric right now, but have not been re-built yet because he's waiting on the surrounds to come in. I can still get a partial refund and have him ship them to DD for 21" re-cones. That would save me a little bit of money

Get a jeep Cherokee so you and mom can both drive jeeps.
Nooooooooooooooo! lol

I could get our old red blazer back for $1, but the 4wd is broken and it needs an alignment. Those Camaros are cool. WTF are u talkin' bout?

Looks like this, except red and rusty:

1st_Chevrolet_S-10_Blazer_4-door.jpg

So I'm selling my car to one of my friends for $50.

I'm buying my other friend's old S-10 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

90k miles, no rust after the repairs, runs great!

IMG_20150809_123629_000_zps3f287knz.jpg

IMG_20150809_123640_883_zpse3qhmciu.jpg

Why is it you act like you can drop several grand at a time on subs but drive $500 rides? Something is amiss here...
Whats wrong with that?

Im one of those who prefer older rides or cheap ones.

Why spend 10k on something your gonna tear up or make fast.

Spend 2k and use 8k to do the rest of the mods and tear downs.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Good choice on the S10
Thanks!

Blow through or going to try and wall it lol
Walling my N3's for now, will make the Z's into 21's in a few months when I have enough money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Why is it you act like you can drop several grand at a time on subs but drive $500 rides? Something is amiss here...
I sell my old subs and amps each time, and only add a little bit of cash each time I upgrade.

Having cheap rides leaves more money for the car audios //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

The truck is going to be about $1,200. It really is in great shape, actually.

Whats wrong with that?
Im one of those who prefer older rides or cheap ones.

Why spend 10k on something your gonna tear up or make fast.

Spend 2k and use 8k to do the rest of the mods and tear downs.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Exactly. Someone else gets it.

My brother had an S10 almost identical to that one, 4x4 with the 4.3l. We beat the hell out of that truck and it wouldn't quit. You will have a ton or room under the hood of that thing to put your HO alts. Is it a manual? They can get pretty good mpgs out of those trucks with the 5 speed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.