Northeast Region parkin for parkinson's july 18th hooksett nh

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
my decision would be he can not compete in the rookie class.if he does not currently work in the industry,then woofercooker is ok.if he is currently employed/helps out at a shop,its woofercooker pro.we had a case i believe last year the same instance came up,and the guy was moved to woofercooker.hope this helps,also hope its a good show tomorrow

We'll have the new Box Guy shirts available at this show if anyone wants one. I'll also have a few nice boxes to sell with me, as well as the one I'm donating. Hope to see everyone there!

I worked in the field for half a year or so around 1996 and only competed one time ever before this year that was last summer.

Would really blow considering I built things around being able to compete in this class this year. If I'd need to compete in pro class you probably won't see me compete in your org. Really I'd think people who are with "team" whatever competing rookie are probably at a much better advantage having a pool of gear and actual access to help from people who are actually experienced.

It'll be interesting to see if the guys who are so concerned about this have team members who are competing in these classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked in the field for half a year or so around 1996 and only competed one time ever before this year that was last summer.
Would really blow considering I built things around being able to compete in this class this year. If I'd need to compete in pro class you probably won't see me compete in your org. Really I'd think people who are with "team" whatever competing rookie are probably at a much better advantage having a pool of gear and actual access to help from people who are actually experienced.

Based on what you say and that I have seen no proof to say otherwise I see no reason at all that you can't compete in Rookie.

It'll be interesting to see if the guys who are so concerned about this have team members who are competing in these classes.
we're just trying to save the integrity of the rookie class. If you worked for a shop in 1996 thats long ago, but it seems like you have a lot of experience with tons of different equipment and many different build. Rookie class is for new competitors who are "newbies" not 15 year builders.

We don't have a team members in the rookie classes, there's only of 4 of us. Just heard alot about your builds and when we heard you were going rookie was a little concerned with you being in the correct class so you earn the points in the correct class. Believe me, you would like it if we had a teammate in the rookie class your competing in...........LOL

The show was fun, congrats to Steve on a new high score. Also got to hear Exo's wall that I built for the first time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I got a perfect score of 280 for Bass Brawling which was cool and took 1st in WCP1.

What a great show! I had a blast even with the 6.5hr drive ea way lmao!!

Great Job Amplified Impressions! Was a pleasure meeting ya and will definately be back for more shows in the future!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Rob you did a great job, the guys all exspressed to me that without you they wouldn't have been able to pull this show off. You were greatly appriciated by all of us and asked for nothing in return, YOU ROCK.

had a lot of fun, feel like I went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson (pre-Buster Douglas) yet worth ever second. Here's some pics of the trophies:

View attachment 26519454View attachment 26519455

Great show indeed. I'd still argue that this is really my first year attempting anything related to SPL build (you can see my build logs for the last 6 years or so on carstereo.com), Believe me installing some remote starts and cellphones 14 years ago didn't really help me get deebeez. I am very happy that a legit rookie took that class and Rob was really cool about it so no hard feelings. AND I put up my best number to date anyway.

I will probably do some more events in that category with other orgs this season for the sake of seeing what I can do within those limitations and to use the equipment a little bit.

Great show indeed. I'd still argue that this is really my first year attempting anything related to SPL build (you can see my build logs for the last 6 years or so on carstereo.com), Believe me installing some remote starts and cellphones 14 years ago didn't really help me get deebeez. I am very happy that a legit rookie took that class and Rob was really cool about it so no hard feelings. AND I put up my best number to date anyway.
I will probably do some more events in that category with other orgs this season for the sake of seeing what I can do within those limitations and to use the equipment a little bit.
any pics of your setup,what numbers did you hit

We have to wait til the TNE site gets back up so we can see the results. They are having a problem with their server right now, so until that gets fixed we're waiting. I know my high was a 151.0, Keith did a 163.3 if I remember right. Not sure if that was his score during his run or his score when he was trying to bust the glass. I didn't notice anyone else's scores though.

two 15's and the Atomic amp? great job man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 150's or bust!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

splbenz

10+ year member
splbenz
hooksett nh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from