Northeast Region parkin for parkinson's july 18th hooksett nh

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
this wan't posted when I made my post, I guess forget what I said about TNESPL... Wow Steve you offered to do that? Not that I am suprised, you do more for SPL in the Northeast then any single person or organization for that matter, its just it's not like your rich and for you to offer $200 to cover event fees is pretty fawkin cool of you man. You sir are the MAN and on behalf of all spl competitors in New England I thank you for your dedication and efforts, they do not go unappriciated!

It's only $35 per 1X event, I offered to cover that in exchange for letting me slide in the entry fee for that TNESPL 1X. $35 in exchange for a $20 entry fee and an increase in attendance was a good offer I thought. But whatever, good luck with your shows guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Nate where did you come from? I guess you found your way out of a jelly donut and graced us with your stupid post. First off if they were trying to improve the sport they would team up with TNESPL NESPL or USACi to make the show better and have more competition. And as much as DB Drag is cool they're aint crap for shows. One dude has a few going on in Long Island but thats it. Drag is done. Maybe thats why you'll go to those shows because theres a better chance your ride wont get smoked. Dont know what any of this has to do with the topic but I havent seen your around in a minute and just wanted to say F. U.

chris you know my name,, im the DUDE doing the drag events on long island

Well ya know I'll be there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Things will go alot faster as long as I dont have to correct any infractions lmao!!

See ya Sunday!!

Since I'm a show sponsor, you can count on me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Should have a new box and new subs in too, although at this rate I'll be lucky to have any testing done...

I will be there! Can't wait! new front stage will be installed if not the finishing work, new subs won't be but all good since I am slated to run the 260 bass brawlin class any ways. Won't be dialed in to say the least cuz I see no time for testing this week but will be a hell of a lot of fun! Should be under 30 hertz for this one! Just got to be careful not to bust out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

splbenz

10+ year member
splbenz
hooksett nh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from