Northeast Region parkin for parkinson's july 18th hooksett nh

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Hey everyone!!! This show is going to be huge!!!

Its a TNSPL 3x Event!!!!!!

We have over 95 trophies! some are even 40" triples, these bad boys come to my waist.

Our Raffle prizes so far:

- DC level 2 12" sub in a custom ported box by Dave The Box Guy

- $100 gift certificate from Traffic Jamz(Custom installation audio and video shop)

- $100 gift certificate from RK Graphics(Custom vinyl graphics shop)

- Waterless car cleaning kit

- Gift certificate for 2 large pizzas from Dominos

- Road side assistance kit

- Car detailing kit

- Custom drawing of your car or bike by Benji Day

- 4 Fisher cats tickets

- more to come!!!

$15 FOR SHOW

$30 3X TNESPL COMPETITION

$20 BASS BRAWLIN COMPETITION

$10 EXHAUST WARS COMPETITION

$35 COMBO - SHOW AND 3X TNESPL

$40 COMBO - 3X TNESPL AND BASS BRAWLIN

$45 COMBO - SHOW, 3X TNESPL, AND BASS BRAWLIN

$50 COMBO - SHOW, 3X TNESPL, BASS BRAWLIN, AND EXHAUST WARS

Other actitives:

Face painting for the kids

Car club tire toss

PS-3 and Wii competitions, 23" trophies given to the winners

Food and drink to purchase

live DJ

For more info go to:

amplifiedimpressions.webs.com

you guys really went all out on the raffles :^)

For those interested in Bass Brawlin' they are running it and will have a trophy for 1st and plaques for 2nd and 3rd!!!

Freakin' pumped for this show!!!

Hey hispls, you def. are going to crush the rookie class and the current record! Looking forward to you finally getting to certify that great score! ;^)

you guys really went all out on the raffles :^)
For those interested in Bass Brawlin' they are running it and will have a trophy for 1st and plaques for 2nd and 3rd!!!

Freakin' pumped for this show!!!

Hey hispls, you def. are going to crush the rookie class and the current record! Looking forward to you finally getting to certify that great score! ;^)
I found a track on the TNESPL CD that I should be able to do 145+ with. Will have a bunch of tools and **** in my back seat again but I wil go through the effort of removing it all before I run, full backseat = -3db

TNESPL site still down. AND still haven't got any email to confirm my registering for their forum.

The GP's half way through a makeover lol

Shrank box .8 which raised freq to mid to high 30's. Got 2 of the 4 tv screens added today and will be doing the other 2 hopefully tomorrow.

Will hopefully get at least one test for freq before I get there lmao!

TNESPL site has been down for a couple days now.
I'm planning on crushing the rookie class though
sorry for the bad news, but i don't think you will qualify for the rookie classes.....:stuck:

too much experience and not a "Car Audio Rookie"...... Plus you were MECP certified and worked in the industry which delete's the option to go rookie.......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif

Good luck in WC1.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goldcup.gif.fed6f294523aaacf5ee40f0193e776f8.gif

Technically I think he can do Rookie, the rules only state that he can not have totaled more than 35 points in a previous season. Unless he was a paid member of USACi, IASCA, Drags or the Old Slapshow org and gained more than 35 points in any of those groups in the past he is still considered a Rookie. I never asked him, but I don't recall ever seeing him at any SPL events that I've been to.

"1. Nonmembers, First year “newbies” and vehicles only, as well as individuals that only attend a few local events a year.* This can be decided by promoter and/or judges knowledge of competitor.* Members - Anyone achieving 35 points or more in a single season within Team Northeast SPL in any prior season will no longer be considered a rookie.
Anyone attending events within another organization in any prior season(s) and achieving 35 points or more in a season will not be considered a rookie. "

Technically I think he can do Rookie, the rules only state that he can not have totaled more than 35 points in a previous season. Unless he was a paid member of USACi, IASCA, Drags or the Old Slapshow org and gained more than 35 points in any of those groups in the past he is still considered a Rookie. I never asked him, but I don't recall ever seeing him at any SPL events that I've been to.
"1. Nonmembers, First year “newbies” and vehicles only, as well as individuals that only attend a few local events a year.* This can be decided by promoter and/or judges knowledge of competitor.* Members - Anyone achieving 35 points or more in a single season within Team Northeast SPL in any prior season will no longer be considered a rookie.
Anyone attending events within another organization in any prior season(s) and achieving 35 points or more in a season will not be considered a rookie. "
TALKED TO CHRIS MCVAY, asked him a couple questions because of trying to get someone else into this sport and stated that if worked for a shop or is a casual competitor over multiple years might not fit the Rookie idea.

Re: Rookie class question

Chris McVay

View Contact

To: Actaudio

I'd just hate to have a few individuals running rookie when they are

only there the kick ass and win win win and scare away new less

experienced new comers.

> On Jul 16, 2010, at 11:29 PM, Chris McVay wrote:

>

> A MECP certification is fine.

>

> Having worked at a shop or currently working at a shop would lead one

> to think they may not be rookie material. The intent is for newbies

> and anyone not having any hands on in the industry at some point of

> their lifetime. Ned to keep the rookie class "virgin" material to

> insure growth each year.

>

>

>

> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:51 PM, ACT Audio wrote:

> if you were MECP certified, can you run the rookie class?

>

> if you worked for a shop? if so how long ago or currently?

>

> A.C.T. Audio, LLC

> 642 Talcottville Rd

> Vernon, CT 06066

Steve you are correct. Now ya gotta go further and you'll find that working within the industry makes you a pro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

splbenz

10+ year member
splbenz
hooksett nh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from