Overpaid for poor Installation (whatdo?)

neither did I. But before I started thinking about installing anything' date=' I came to sites like this to read. This way if I mess something up, it's my fault and didn't have to lose money for someone else's lousy labor.[/quote']
Agreed.... i just watched other people as i had friends who already knew some stuff but i learned alot more when i joined here

do the complain, try to get the refund and if they wont refund, at least get the parts you were promised then take pics and post em up here and take things step by step. Installing "hairy" looking headunits is like eating out a hairy chick, gotta navigate the forest of wires before you hit the spot.

do the complain, try to get the refund and if they wont refund, at least get the parts you were promised then take pics and post em up here and take things step by step. Installing "hairy" looking headunits is like eating out a hairy chick, gotta navigate the forest of wires before you hit the spot.
Haha wow!

Haha wow!

DIY...... enough said
I guess i dont have much of a choice now. Its just that the way they wired the 2014 Limited Jeep is that everything is on a seperate channel.

Starting my build - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

A couple posts down you will see OverlandAzul's comments on how its wired. I am fairly technical and handy so I am not intimidated by the physical work - its the wiring that concerns me.

DIY...... enough said
I guess i dont have much of a choice now. Its just that the way they wired the 2014 Limited Jeep is that everything is on a seperate channel.

Starting my build - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

A couple posts down you will see OverlandAzul's comments on how its wired. I am fairly technical and handy so I am not intimidated by the physical work - its the wiring that concerns me.

Installing "hairy" looking headunits is like eating out a hairy chick, gotta navigate the forest of wires before you hit the spot.
I like the "hairy chicks" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif:p://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

But seriously go to the owner first, don't be an a*shat about it just let him know what's wrong, be polite but firm. You can get a lot more accomplished with a calm cool demeanor than you can by coming off like a raving madman. If that doesn't work then seek legal help first, next contact the better business bureau, and make lots of noise on the local social media outlets. As was stated before, contact the manufacturers of the equipment because they also have a vested interest in the situation. Make sure that the shop owner knows that you aren't going to just go away quietly. Just remember there is a right way and wrong way to handle every situation....

Also forgot to mention that he told me the reason for the hiss wasnt only due to an under-powered amp but also that my signal is analog and not digital.

This is a stupid ******* post. That's like saying don't watch the NBA if you don't know how to play.
I see you didn't read my second post in this thread......

Be it poor wording or else, my take on this subject is that when you get into something like car audio, learn how to install shit yourself. It'll save you from headaches.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.