Overall Comparison

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']U got torn spiders? I know lots of ppl who run them forr years with no prob @mlstrass;[/QUOTE]

no i dont have any thing wrong...........yet. i also dont have the Mojo yet. also i know if i recone that alone would probly yield a whole DB, if not, really close to 1 in its self.(<--this statment coming from a meca world record holder) and also some other sub builders.

Wheres the 4k u had it in ur sig for months
sitting on my couch weres its been sitting since i got it lol

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Yes it would.
actually to be exact, he said a few guys got close to 1.5db

Lazy azz lol im gona need another deka soon myself
lazy? i just went out to smoke on a 15 min break and i cant feel my hands lol. im struggling to type this. i would have it already hooked up but dont think the electrical right now would make the amp very happy. i only have 2 terrible batts in back right now. tho im dying to put the 4k in. but i guess for now ill just keep in the bamf5500 lol

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Lazy azz lol im gona need another deka soon myself
i have 4 deka 105ah's ready to go in

lazy? i just went out to smoke on a 15 min break and i cant feel my hands lol. im struggling to type this. i would have it already hooked up but dont think the electrical right now would make the amp very happy. i only have 2 terrible batts in back right now. tho im dying to put the 4k in. but i guess for now ill just keep in the bamf5500 lol 

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

i have 4 deka 105ah's ready to go in
I kno u do that's what i run i gota get. At least one more and my alt will b here soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.