Overall Comparison

i cant look at this right now for im at work, also just because one person has a problem with them doesnt mean the next will
this is true, I have no experience with these subs. I just posted one of the couple of mentions I could google about them. I would not trade a AQ anything for an audiopipe anything, myself....but if you have the $$ falling out yur ***, then go for it....and I aint nuthugging here either, but i do not know of another sub that will outdo the AB VFL as far as performance vs price point...@$400 for a pair of VFL 15's that will take that 4k of Memphis mojo.

ps, Merry Christmas, brah.

this is true, I have no experience with these subs. I just posted one of the couple of mentions I could google about them. I would not trade a AQ anything for an audiopipe anything, myself....but if you have the $$ falling out yur ***, then go for it....and I aint nuthugging here either, but i do not know of another sub that will outdo the AB VFL as far as performance vs price point...@$400 for a pair of VFL 15's that will take that 4k of Memphis mojo.
ps, Merry Christmas, brah.
lol i see what you saying. i havnt made a final notion yet.

ans merry christmas

Just stay away from audiopoop and end this thread lol
lol... man, why are they so bad to you? i mean from what i know they aint that bad. my friend has 2 ap bd12s and is doing a 147s with a ap-3000d

Go to every show u can next year then lemme kno how many ppl are running ap
just because not EVERYONE runs them dont mean they s$ck. i never see anyone use Orion HCCA's or compete with them, they dont ****. theres a whole lot of subs that people dont comp with but are good subs.

just because not EVERYONE runs them dont mean they s$ck. i never see anyone use Orion HCCA's or compete with them, they dont ****. theres a whole lot of subs that people dont comp with but are good subs.
No ones runs hcca bc they are overrated and overpriced ap is cheap and if they were good enough why wouldnt you see more

No ones runs hcca bc they are overrated and overpriced ap is cheap and if they were good enough why wouldnt you see more
because..... everyone huggs on sundown, dc, dd, etc. in the org i compete in(FCBC), all you see is dc and dd

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

because its AP.........to the people who run all the expensive sh1t, they will not allow them selves to even think that a product cheap as AP, can get close to be on a competitive level with any of the other exp product like SA, DD, DC etc.. thats just my opinion tho,

because..... everyone huggs on sundown, dc, dd, etc. in the org i compete in(FCBC), all you see is dc and dd 

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

because its AP.........
Yes bc all those are proven over and over in the lanes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.