Outsideshot23 Horrible Buyer - Do Not Deal With

But i kept in communication and tried to get it shipped. It wouldve shipped the 15th if he wouldve gotten back to me.
There is a difference between scamming and the issues that i had. I am not a scammer, i kept in communication and did nothing wrong other than take too long to ship his amp. The amp was shipped safe and sound and he should have it soon enough. I never said i wasnt in the wrong but i am not a scammer and that is blatently obvious. Only a thick headed ignorant person could possibly believe i am a scammer.
If he would have put that you're a bad seller in his sig instead of scammer you'd still be mad and your sig would still say he's a horrible buyer. In my opinion you handled the situation wrong and had you not kept telling him you would get his amp shipped the next day he wouldn't have had a reason to complain or be nervous. You should have just told him you don't know when you would be able to ship it and just been honest. You went a different route. That's why the dude got nervous and pissed.

If he would have put that you're a bad seller in his sig instead of scammer you'd still be mad and your sig would still say he's a horrible buyer. In my opinion you handled the situation wrong and had you not kept telling him you would get his amp shipped the next day he wouldn't have had a reason to complain or be nervous. You should have just told him you don't know when you would be able to ship it and just been honest. You went a different route. That's why the dude got nervous and pissed.
I honestly tried to find a chance/way to ship it when i told him i would. ITs not like i sat there telling him i would ship and then came home and ate cheetos or some ********. I tried to keep in contact with him so he didnt think i ducked and ran. This situation has been handled wrong on both ends and you can admit that you believe that as well.

I honestly tried to find a chance/way to ship it when i told him i would. ITs not like i sat there telling him i would ship and then came home and ate cheetos or some ********. I tried to keep in contact with him so he didnt think i ducked and ran. This situation has been handled wrong on both ends and you can admit that you believe that as well.
I'm pretty sure he'll change his sig once he recieves his amp.

I'm pretty sure he'll change his sig once he recieves his amp.
I doubt it.

This is only the second time i have had something like this and the other time was when i sold my AQ2200 to Powerfanatic, i think after everything it took about 2 weeks before i could ship it out. He trusted me and bought an SAX 125 from me a few months ago. I trust in my feedback and refs thread and i know i will still have customers as long as i keep being honest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies