Outsideshot23 Horrible Buyer - Do Not Deal With

ya im sure people will just turn down my cash left and right after this thread.. LOL.. I paid immediately and you dropped the ball on your end.. anyone who wants the real messages tjust pm me.. im not here to piss and moan and tell stories.. i got the screen shots /thread lol

ya im sure people will just turn down my cash left and right after this thread.. LOL.. I paid immediately and you dropped the ball on your end.. anyone who wants the real messages tjust pm me.. im not here to piss and moan and tell stories.. i got the screen shots /thread lol
Post them up

Actual PM's coming up. Nothing is edited on my end or his, these are copied and pasted from my in and out box, his first, then my responses.

06/08/2010 @ 5:25

hey i sent your money today. im not in a big rush so take your time.. just holler at me when you get it shipped with a tracking number... Thanks
06/08/2010 @ 5:53

Should be tomorrow or thursday. Ill let you know.
06/10/2010 @ 6:18

hey you get it shipped today?? lmk thanks
06/10/2010 @ 9:37

Not yet, i need to make a box. Im hoping tomorrow man. Ill get you tracking ASAP though.
06/11/2010 @ 8:19

you get it out today?
6/13/2010 @ 5:02

hey man you got it shipped yet?
6/13/2010 @ 8:02

hey man im running out of patience.. You are on now and have been on today and have not answered my messages from last night... ima give you a chance to answer me and let me know when it will be shipped or i will go through paypal and file a claim...
6/13/2010 @ 8:05

Hey man. I didnt notice your messages until now. Im sorry. Im hoping to get it out tomorrow. I need to tape some boxes together and try to get her sercure before i ship. If i am not comfortable with the packing i wont ship. I dont need issues with USPS or UPS.
6/13/2010 @ 8:06

ok... thats fine.. like i said not in a rush just like to keep contact so i know im not getting ****ed ou know... just lemme know the progress... thanks
6/15/2010 @ 4:11

Is your place a street or road or whats up.
6/15/2010 @ 7:09

1207 se 3rd street .. send it to receptions etc.. its a business.. same address.. might save you money sending comercial...
6/15/2010 @ 10:20

Where do i put recpetions etc. I was shipping USPS. I dont trust UPS with big **** unless its like batts and ****.
6/16/2010 @ 7:45

receptions etc.. 1207 se 3rd

Antlers,OK 74523
6/16/2010 @ 8:04

dam man cmon.. this is liek 1 phat eclipse ****.. i boght a D9 froma nother guy 2 days ago and its in the mail.. you told me it would be shipped a week ago.. enough is enough... if you cant manage to have it in a box and on the way by friday with a tracking number you can just pay me back plus fees.. or i can go through paypal and get it that way
6/18/2010 @ 5:50

Your leash is getting short son... money or i start waling down 157 friends on facebook and let them know you are scamming epople, then i call your house im sure your mom will be thrilled ... message me NOW
6/18/2010 @ 7:20

You cant wait until i fucking get home and message you before you start some bullshit. I shipped the amp today. Your a fucking dick.
6/19/2010 @ 5:44

If you would have shipped within even a ****ing week of when you said would nt have been an issue.. a week late.. get on here posting messages 3 days after i have been messaging you and dont reply.. your fault little boy
6/19/2010 @ 9:39

It doesnt matter now. Lesson learned. Dont deal with ********.
6/19/2010 @ 8:50

dont say you will ship next day and take 10 and dont reply to messages when you ave time to post on the site
6/20/2010 @ 2:01

alright man.. no need to **** our feedback up.. I sent the money.. you sent the amp.. you give me positive i will give you positive and we will go our seperate ways
6/20/2010 @ 6:56

PM goob and get that thread gone and i will leave you all the positive feedback your heart desires. .
6/20/2010 @ 9:13

whose goob?
6/20/2010 @ 9:28

Car Audio Admin.
6/20/2010 @ 9:44

i messaged a few admin for that particular sections o when it disappears just leave me feedback and when the amp shows up like described i will give it to you as well
6/21/2010 @ 7:37

While you are at it you can apologize to my team mates on the MECA website for dragging them through the mud and get the threads taken care of on MECA, Usaci, and whatever other sites that you decided to post this. Considering if you wouldve waited 20 minutes for me to get home this stupidity wouldnt have happened.
6/21/2010 @ 9:18

you drug them through the mud.. i posted facts on there and when all was said and done i said david ws a good guy on there and this should not look bad on his team just you.. and even david said he was thinking about kicking your dumbass out because your an idiot... so dont you worry about ti yougin me and david have it taken care of

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean ? No, i live in a small country town. We have the service desk and then the P.O. boxes. We have another post office that i could fit in my bed room.
where in virginia do u live exactly? near richmond? tappahanock, norfolk?

Read through those PM's and check his lying ass out here. Telling me its fine brah, just comunicate, look at the dates, i got back to him every time except 2 days and i told him i didnt see his messages because i didnt.

Yea... I'm definitely going to have to side with Outsideshot23 on this one. You kept telling him you would get it shipped out that week and then the next day and so forth and you didn't. That's why he was getting nervous about the deal. I don't blame him.

Yea... I'm definitely going to have to side with Outsideshot23 on this one. You kept telling him you would get it shipped out that week and then the next day and so forth and you didn't. That's why he was getting nervous about the deal. I don't blame him.
But i kept in communication and tried to get it shipped. It wouldve shipped the 15th if he wouldve gotten back to me.

There is a difference between scamming and the issues that i had. I am not a scammer, i kept in communication and did nothing wrong other than take too long to ship his amp. The amp was shipped safe and sound and he should have it soon enough. I never said i wasnt in the wrong but i am not a scammer and that is blatently obvious. Only a thick headed ignorant person could possibly believe i am a scammer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies