I think i just got screwed by caraudionewbie9

Beatdown337
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Guys tell me what you think. I made a thread on caco.com stating that i was looking for 4 l7 12's. caraudionewbie9 (caco.com and on here) contacted me through pm saying that he had four of those subs and would sell them to me for $500. I felt that it was a good price, we talked on the phone, and he sent me pics. At this point i felt confident enough to send payment immediately. The subs were shipped the following monday as he notified me of this over the phone. I asked for tracking but never received it and at the time didnt see it as a big deal.

On Wednesday the ups truck shows up with four boxes and im excited. He unloads them and i open the boxes to find four cadence wild beast subs. Of course im like what the hell so i try and call the seller and i cant reach him. Then i look at the label and the guy who actually sent me the subs is a totally different guy in a totally different state than i though i was doing business with. (caraudionewbie9 says he is from michigan and the subs came from some guy in florida). When i called the guy in flordia and asked him aboit what as going on he was clueless. caraudionewbie9 says his name is donald and when i asked the guy in florida if he knew who donald was he said he had no idea who i was talking about.

After sending the seller messages he finally got back with me and said he accidentally sent my subs to someone else by switching the orders. (how is that possible when i got the subs from someone else). After trying to convince me to keep the subs and me rejecting that idea repeatedly he said he would try and contact the guy who received my subs but ive called him daily since then and i havent talked to him. He sent me one message on Thursday sayin that the guy wasnt home to look at the subs but that he talked to the guys wife. Man why ignore my phone calls? All i really want is a resolution.

Sounds confusing....I'd take the wildbeasts over the l7s though

So maybe u came out on top //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Definitely sounds fishy to me. It sounds like he wrote some bogus return address on the package to avoid problems on his end. Some people are pretty shitty. Next time, check into the buyer before pulling the trigger and sending a payment. If the person has no feedback or references I usually ask for them to ship first or I just plain avoid business with them.

I'm pretty sure he said he was from Grand Rapids. I almost grabbed an amp off of him. Hopefully everything gets worked out, sounds pretttty shady.

I get my Cadence Wild Beast subs from a guy down in FLA i know. I just have people pay me for the subs and I pay the guy for the subs and have him ship them out from his place. Nothing shady about it folks. I mean I basically sell his stuff for him. I mixed up orders and shipped to the wrong address.

Definitely sounds fishy to me. It sounds like he wrote some bogus return address on the package to avoid problems on his end. Some people are pretty shitty. Next time, check into the buyer before pulling the trigger and sending a payment. If the person has no feedback or references I usually ask for them to ship first or I just plain avoid business with them.
I do have refs. I have never had a problem on here whatsoever.

So...can we please reach a sensible resolution? Mix ups happen. Lets get it cleared up though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I mean I'm really sorry for the mix up. There is really nothing I can do until the guy that has the L7s calls me back.

The thing about it is if this was a mix up thats cool. But from day one your main objective was to try and get me to keep those cadence's even after i told you that wouldnt work. Then trying to get in touch swith you since has been like trying to collect a debt

The thing about it is if this was a mix up thats cool. But from day one your main objective was to try and get me to keep those cadence's even after i told you that wouldnt work. Then trying to get in touch swith you since has been like trying to collect a debt
I am trying to resolve this issue. I am waiting for the L7 guy to call me back. What do you want me to do until then? Kiss your ass? I figured ****, it would be a win win because the L7s aren't that great. Why do you think I sold em for 500 bucks? You then told me that you are buying these subs for some guy you know.

I figured ****, it would be a win win because the L7s aren't that great. Why do you think I sold em for 500 bucks? You then told me that you are buying these subs for some guy you know.
Dude paid for L7's. It doesn't matter why he bought them...

I am trying to resolve this issue. I am waiting for the L7 guy to call me back. What do you want me to do until then? Kiss your ass? I figured ****, it would be a win win because the L7s aren't that great. Why do you think I sold em for 500 bucks? You then told me that you are buying these subs for some guy you know.
How is it "win-win"?.............. neither person got what they wanted and paid for. if you were trying to resolve the issue you would immediately refund his money and have a UPS pick-up scheduled. You are using this as an excuse to try to convince the guy to keep the subs you sent................plain and simple.

How is it "win-win"?.............. neither person got what they wanted and paid for. if you were trying to resolve the issue you would immediately refund his money and have a UPS pick-up scheduled. You are using this as an excuse to try to convince the guy to keep the subs you sent................plain and simple.
He got the better end of the deal anyways. I know he paid for l7s but unless the guy i sent those to wants to go thru the hassle, there aint a lot I can do. The guy that I sent the l7s to didn't seem that concerned with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Beatdown337

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Beatdown337
Lafayette, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies