Outsideshot23 Horrible Buyer - Do Not Deal With

Johnny Law.Lulz
5,000+ posts

Banned
Virginia
Well since he made a bad feedback thread about me, i think its only fair.

He has been an ******* from the start of the deal. Told me to take my time shipping, it was graduation week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif So i didnt have time for 5 days, only had 8 days to ship since he paid and he wasted 2 of them because of his slow PM's. He is calling me a scammer when his amp is well on its way and he knows it. Just a terrible person to deal with.

This is not the first negative deal he has made yet this is the first negative deal someone wants to throw on me. I have had slow shipping times in the past and people understand, i guess there is an ass in every bunch.

I didnt make this thread to entertain or to even get back at him.

He made a thread about me on atleast 3 different sites the same day i shipped his amp, i posted the tracking number for everyone to see and he still insists on leaving me bad feedback and calling me a scammer so i posted my side so sellers can see what they would deal with. And this is his second bad deal, he was selling kinetiks and got bad feedback. I never have, i think its obvious whats up.

Considering he dumps all over posts in the classifieds every time someone doesn't accept his offer this doesn't surprise me.

Considering he dumps all over posts in the classifieds every time someone doesn't accept his offer this doesn't surprise me.
Yeah, i shouldve known better but he wanted the amp and had the cash. I thought **** might be just fine.

And in case some of you guys dont know what graduation week entails. I get to school at 7 in the morning, stay all day and then have graduation practice until 5:30. So from 7 untill 5:30 im at school. Post office hours here are 8-5 or 9-5 i believe. See where the issue was.

Yeah, i shouldve known better but he wanted the amp and had the cash. I thought **** might be just fine.

And in case some of you guys dont know what graduation week entails. I get to school at 7 in the morning, stay all day and then have graduation practice until 5:30. So from 7 untill 5:30 im at school. Post office hours here are 8-5 or 9-5 i believe. See where the issue was.
Your post office doesn't have one of those 24 hours automated machines? All the ones by me have one. Very convenient.

scammerjk
lulz, i love you.

Your post office doesn't have one of those 24 hours automated machines? All the ones by me have one. Very convenient.
What do you mean ? No, i live in a small country town. We have the service desk and then the P.O. boxes. We have another post office that i could fit in my bed room.

lulz, i love you.

What do you mean ? No, i live in a small country town. We have the service desk and then the P.O. boxes. We have another post office that i could fit in my bed room.
***** for you. They're really convenient. The sad part is people still go to the service desk instead of the machine just to deliver small packages and it makes the line so much longer than it needs to be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies