Out the scene for years. Sub recco to replace 12w6v2?

Recommended by a buddy, the Skar EVL-12?
Certainly not a Sundown but mine performed well and have great low end if boxed correctly, legit power handling as well. I loved mine and I was very abusive to mine... killed em for a year and a half and sold nice stiff, basically new subs to the next guy... they work pretty good in 2ft3 net ported.

Good budget subs ... lower mid level ones

Good lord. Why are the so underrated? How is that tuned?
again box rise is main reason peeps "over power" subs.. i ran over 900 rms to a pioneer 12" for 9 months still works great.. x is a hefty sub really needs more than 1300 (a sq 2250 would be good to power it). this is y i was asking tahoe about his.

Dunno. Just run with what I got. Don't have 1k for new amps.
i feel sure u could do fine with $450 or so but didn't u talk to some guy last week about the ss2500 testing at 1700? thats how i saw the video.. either way are your subs not loud on the 1 amp? if so 1300 should push a 12 ok..

i feel sure u could do fine with $450 or so but didn't u talk to some guy last week about the ss2500 testing at 1700? thats how i saw the video.. either way are your subs not loud on the 1 amp? if so 1300 should push a 12 ok..
You talking about this vid?

We're planning an expensive vacation this summer. No play $ for new amps.

Yup, just diff color.

Pretty sad when the 2 ohm and 1 ohm ratings are pretty close to the same number. Shame on you Soundstream.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.