SOLD Orion XTR Pro 2400D MINT*MD Napalm 15 BNIB*Rainbow CS265 Profi Phase Plugs BNIB* MORE

CELLERBR
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Ok...I have some unexpected bills to pay to the tune of like $2k. Most of this stuff is BNIB. Selling for very reasonable prices!!!

Here we go.

Orion XTR PRO 2400D Freaking awesome amp!!! IMO Better the the 2500D and new 5000D. Does 2400rms x1 @ 2 ohms (stable to 1 ohm daily and .7 for burping). Wicked amp. MINT condition comes with all original paperwork + original box. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Next Rainbow Cs265 Profi Phase Plugs BNIB. Comes with all original docs & paper work and box only opened for pics. These things sell authorized for like 750-800. SOLD!!!!!!

I'll buy the amp only if it will run at a dead short daily.

bump for you
LOL...Ok then go ahead and pay me....You get the 30/30 gaurentee.....30 seconds from the time UPS drops off or 30 miles from me after I ship it whichever comes first...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.