SOLD ORION NT100 NT200 AND 2100HCCA POLISHED!!! JL Audio ZR Components and MORE!!!

DJDanWeaver
10+ year member

Listen To Mickey Avalon
That's right, folks....they are all three up for sale.

I will post pics later tonight and they will hit Ebay on Sunday afternoon.

All are in EXCELLENT operating AND cosmetic condition. I have used the HCCA 2100 on 4 JL 12W6V2's at 2 Ohms making the amp not even get close to breaking a sweat.

The 2100 HCCA has been professionally polished and clear powder coated for protection.

The NT 100 ran JL ZR tweeters, the NT 200 ran the JL ZR mids.

I have several (three or four) NT balanced cables in the original packages that I will include for FREE if you want them.

I'm simplifiying my system and losing weight in the vehicle as the truck they were in will now be a toy only and this is not needed or necessary. The truck will also now be OUTSIDE so it would be a matter of time before they were stolen.

My prices are FIRM and I am not looking for ANYTHING in trade. All prices are USPS or UPS Ground Insured for the Cont. US.

JL Audio ZR 6.5 Component Set- $475 shipped.-SOLD

JL Audio 12W6V2's (4) -$300 Each Shipped. JL Grilles Included FREE

Orion NT100- $750 Shipped

2X50 @ 8 OHM, 2X100 @ 4 OHM, 2X200 @ 2 OHM,

2 X400, @ 1 OHM or 800 @ 1/2 OHM Bridged. Will do 1/2 OHM comfortably.

Orion NT200-$750 shipped OR

BOTH FOR $1350 SHIPPED

2X100 @ 8 OHM, 2X200 @ 4 OHM 2X400 @ 2 OHM (800 BRIDGED @ 2 Ohm Mono)

Orion 2100 HCCA- $800 shipped - Let's get down to businezz...you guys know the specs on this b*tch. It'll do stupid power if you want it to....tha'ts what it's made for. With a healthy power supply you can easily see 2000 Watts RMS or MORE @ 1 Ohm out of this amplifier.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but if you don't like the prices, don't buy and don't comment. That's ok with me. I'd rather have them sit in a closet then take less than what I know these amps are worth. NT's are as rare as dino eggs these days. There arent many amps out there that can compare in reliability, output, quality, or looks. These are, simply put, amazing amplifiers in every sense of the word.

Feel free to ask any questions. Pics will be up asap. ALL of these items WILL go on Ebay on Sunday unless they are sold before then.

Thanks for your interest!!!

Edit-I will be purchasing a JL Audio 300/4V2 and 1000/1V2 for another project and will trade any ONE of My amps for BOTH of those...that is the ONLY trade I'm interested in. I can get JL below cost, otherwise it doesnt make financial sense to me. Thanks!

Gonna be a tough sell on the NT's - a complete set (NT100, NT200, 200BIX, 300BIQ new in boxes with all the mini-XLR cables) just sold on eBay for $1K and the guy tried a number of times at higher prices with no luck.

I realize that they are certainly worth the asking price but it may take you sometime to get it.

That is one hell of a nice top notch SQ system you put together there for sure!

Gonna be a tough sell on the NT's - a complete set (NT100, NT200, 200BIX, 300BIQ new in boxes with all the mini-XLR cables) just sold on eBay for $1K and the guy tried a number of times at higher prices with no luck.
I realize that they are certainly worth the asking price but it may take you sometime to get it.

That is one hell of a nice top notch SQ system you put together there for sure!
I asked people NOT to comment on prices. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

At any rate, I KNOW I'm asking a little higher than average...these amps are above average in every way. Never abused, always climate controlled storage when not in use, and never repaired or modded. They are worth the money.

Please, people....keep your money related comments to yourselves...please.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.