Orion H2 15"

lcpunk69
10+ year member

SQ Baby!
I have a Memphis Power Reference Amp 750W@ 4 ohm and 1500W @ 2 ohm, currently i have 1 15" Treo SS in around a total space of about 3.5 cubes after displacements and port prolly around like 2.8 or so, i was wondering if the H2 15" would still kick the treo's ass by far with 1500W, but dont get me wrong the treo SS is pretty **** loud and on some songs when turned really loud it can move my rearview mirror so i have to reposition it again sometimes :p I wanted to go with a dual 12" setup but cant seem to find many that are really good, work well in about 1.5 cubes ported and cheap :p so i was thinking maybe just a badass 15" such as the H2 Orion, maybe an XXXor something im about 60/40 SPL/SQ

it wouldnt "kick its ass" but it would sound better than the treo. The 15H2 needs 2500watts if you really want it to whoop some ass

****, cuz the 15" Treo SS is rated at 500W but of course im giving it about 1400W or so (with my electric) 1500W w/ a good electric system, im working with total of about 3.5-3.6 cubes and a 1999 Ford Taurus Trunk, and I want a 15" or dual 12"s that hit insanely hard and extremely loud :p, like I said the Treo SS is loud but I need way LOUDER :p

The H2 will do it, but like i said, to get the FULL potentiol of it, you need to send it 2500. 1500 will still slam like **** though

hmm, I was looking at Audiobahn Immortal series but ****ing audiobahn site ***** and products only list in pdf format as like 100 pages and keeps ccrashing idiot audiobahn web designers make it super non-user friendly site and i want to know box recommendations, for the 12 and the 15, But anyways back to the H2 so 15" with 1500W will still be hitting insanely hard and loud? Wheres the cheapest I can buy one? Or if anyone is selling one cheap?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.