cant decide need help XXX or brahma

John says:

They are equal. Put both names on a piece of paper, stick both up your ass, mix them around, and pull one out. Buy that one.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
But anyways, ... ported or sealed ? How much power ?

- Steve

John says://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But anyways, ... ported or sealed ? How much power ?

- Steve

Same to what John said.

If Ported go XXX, if sealed go Brahma.

i wasnt sure if ported or sealed yet. i am not positive about power yet either right now im trying to sell my 2 12's so i can get enough money to get an amp. so if ported go with XXX how come?

Because its loud?

Actually I dont know what the differences are, and I hear they are near identical. The XXX sealed sounds awesome, but in vented, omg, its night and day.

Headaches... then backpains.

Bill T.

eardrummin what didnt u like about ur brahma?
He's experiences probably THE worst ... what would you call it ... customer service doesn't really work since Josh offered to fix it ... I guess it's a case of not having any parts to do it.

Most of the Brahma owners I've spoken with are quite pleased performance wise with the driver.

- Steve

"He's experiences probably THE worst ... what would you call it ... customer service doesn't really work since Josh offered to fix it ... I guess it's a case of not having any parts to do it."

I dont understand that. Please expound. :readytogo

"He's experiences probably THE worst ... what would you call it ... customer service doesn't really work since Josh offered to fix it ... I guess it's a case of not having any parts to do it."

I dont understand that. Please expound. :readytogo
Wait for him to explain it ... or search for it under his username's posts.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.