Orion dealer named "rawdog" I think from years ago?

blazrgreg
10+ year member

150.1db
va beach
I've been out of the car audio scene for the last few year's. I want to get back into it over winter and build me a nice daily spl/sq system. I can't remember the actual name of the guy but he was a orion dealer and gave me a great deal on two orion h2 subs. He also designed my box and I built it, he was very helpful and hooked me up. I'm looking to see if he's still on this board and if there's a way to get in touch with him. I plan on buying two HCCA124 subs, one HCCA50001 amp at the right price lol, and one HCCA-10004 amp. I'm in no rush so any info will be appreciated thank you.

orion isnt what it used to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I know I know but I hit 150.1 with only two 12 inch orion h2's and one 2500d amp years ago in a blazer.. They worked great for me.

also i have not seen that guy on here in the time that i have joined. if you are looking to hit some numbers you might check out sundown for subs and some mb quarts for halfway decent amps. you can also find the older hcca subs on here cheap ftw

You might be thinking of Jason Robaszkiewicz?

Guy from ohio?

If it is, you aren't going to be getting any orion stuff from any time soon since as far as I know he's been in prison for the past couple years.

Regardless, orion definitely isn't what it used to be. Back in the day a lot of people could get sick deals on orion stuff (I know I could), but that's not the case anymore.

Ohh man thanks for the info guys. If I remember correctly he was from Ohio. I know orion isn't what it used to be like compared to back in the day. My opinion is they still have good stuff as in the higher end products like I mentioned in the first post. I'm not 100% stuck on buying orion I just had a good experience with using them. I'm sure that setup would be very loud if I decided to run that correct?

Greg I know of Jason because I used to get the same deal as him in a roundabout way... I had the H2 12's, 2500d's, the goods back in the 04-06 timeframe.... that deal is long gone so I'd be looking for used stuff if you want the H2's and 2500d's.... good luck though!

Greg I know of Jason because I used to get the same deal as him in a roundabout way... I had the H2 12's, 2500d's, the goods back in the 04-06 timeframe.... that deal is long gone so I'd be looking for used stuff if you want the H2's and 2500d's.... good luck though!
I'm not looking for the old stuff at all. I want the new stuff read the original post lol. But you're exactly right about the time frame and setup I had.

orion isnt what it used to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I can't agree, I am running a new XTR15001 and an XTR5004 and they are quite strong. The 15001 is running four Fi Audio X 10's and it's doing the job and doing it well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.