Orion and MD audio bankruptcy

Like if nobody can buy subs, a lot of audio companies are gonna go under, and like me too! If I don't have subs to design for, then I have no designing job! This is serious sh*t to me. Wood prices are skyrocketing, amongst the prices of everything. DC and Fi and who knows who else is out of a lot of motors, because they aren't coming in.

Ford is out of semi conductor chips and is only projected to make half of it's normal #'s of vehicles. Do you have any idea how much money that is? How many people does Ford employ that are gonna lose their jobs because there's no parts to make vehicles?

Go look at Fi's site. My customers are having to literally buy whatever woofer they can because everyone is out of stock of the big boy woofers, a lot of companies that I design boxes for, for my customers that buy their products. This directly affects me, and I'm pissed. You have a like 99.7% chance of surviving the virus, so why can't these shippers and crew work? Those guys have crazy jobs, I respect them, I highly doubt they give a flying f*ck about a virus. People want to live life, like me, I want to make bass and I want my customers to be happy.

But where's the happiness if you can't even find a godd*mn sub to buy?

Ford is out of semi conductor chips and is only projected to make half of it's normal #'s of vehicles. Do you have any idea how much money that is? How many people does Ford employ that are gonna lose their jobs because there's no parts to make vehicles?
I heard Bongino say this but didn't buy it. Where is the bottleneck? Silicon and germanium backed up? I mean, there are still products being manufactured that use lots of semiconductors. It's hard to believe a heavyweight like Ford would be feeling the burn.

You better wake up, before it's food that's missing off the shelves too.
Not already having a year's supply of food. You're not going to make it.

I heard Bongino say this but didn't buy it. Where is the bottleneck? Silicon and germanium backed up? I mean, there are still products being manufactured that use lots of semiconductors. It's hard to believe a heavyweight like Ford would be feeling the burn.

The issue appears to be that auto manufacturers typically order these half a year or more in advance and did not order enough because they didn't expect such high demand right now.

Anybody trying to get away with just in time inventory these days is getting burned bad everywhere due to bottlenecks in imports and nobody left actually doing any work here in the USA. I'm buying packaging 4-5 months out lately just to make sure I have stock which is pretty awful since I really don't have the space for it.

I'm really shocked I haven't seen more dramatic inflation yet since there seems to be delays and shortages of most things I buy for personal and business.

The issue appears to be that auto manufacturers typically order these half a year or more in advance and did not order enough because they didn't expect such high demand right now.

Anybody trying to get away with just in time inventory these days is getting burned bad everywhere due to bottlenecks in imports and nobody left actually doing any work here in the USA. I'm buying packaging 4-5 months out lately just to make sure I have stock which is pretty awful since I really don't have the space for it.

I'm really shocked I haven't seen more dramatic inflation yet since there seems to be delays and shortages of most things I buy for personal and business.

The inflation is coming.

It's all a plan guys. COVID never ends until you decide you don't want to take it anymore.

China Joe will shut this entire country down for China and the UN. The federal government doesn't have the legal right to tell you not to work. The government works for us, we don't work for them. The world governments are all doing this on purpose so that the UN can come in on top of the chaos and be the singular governing structure once the world economy collapses.

The elite made our economy be tied in with so many other countries, specifically so they could turn off logistics and make our country fail. That's why China was allowed to enter the World Trade Organization without meeting the qualifications to do so. It's just criminals doing criminal stuff because Americans have been asleep for decades and decades while our country rotted from the inside out.

I don't have any food lol. I don't expect to survive. I can't read the big E at the doctors office without glasses, deformed feet, serious back issue, like no part of my body works correctly. But I studied so I could tell people. It's just unfortunate that more people don't see the writing on the wall.

Ford is in on this. Just check out the Ford foundation and who they fund. The corporations are who runs our government. Almost all the politicians you see are just corporate agents. LOL have you ever looked at a COVID bill? It has almost nothing to do with helping the people, and has everything to do with printing money and putting it straight in the pockets of the elites, so that way when inflation hits, every normal person has almost no power. And then the banks come in and buy up all of your failed life for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited:

The bottleneck is artificial, to destroy our nation. Enemies of America could never invade us, because there would be "a gun behind every blade of grass." So America was infiltrated by secret groups, agents, foreign govs, corporations, etc. And that's why nothing makes sense coming out of our government, is because it's not ran by the American people anymore. China runs the White House, and now they are collapsing the country.

It's all fun and games until you can't buy your sub woofers. Maybe then you'll wake up.

Everybody sort of had parallel development of nukes. Nazi's were more into electromagnetism than nuclear/atomic power, that's why trillions of dollars are missing from the Pentagon. You know, your tax money that they use to build stuff to control you, that kind of thing.

I know that a lot of the Nazi scientists and engineers ended up over here in the States after the War. I think that the USA even had a plan to kidnap some of them during the War.

these new young tards wont pay for us built sourced assembled products there is no chance you will be successsful since joe the dumbo can go online and get **** made in china alot cheaper, or even worse, max wattage junk

That's upsetting. Not sure why there was plenty of demand for their products meanwhile brands like ds18 and db drive are thriving
I've asked a few shops in my area what's the deal with db drive and they all said that the reason why they're able to stay afloat is because they give good profit margin / incentives to brick and mortar stores.

I believe it, I remember years ago a shop was trying to heavy sell me a db system and DB was literally not even one of the top eight brands they sold in their store (lol)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...