Orion and MD audio bankruptcy

Someone ban this moron Jesus. You ******* begged for mods but now nothing. This f*cking bucktard. If he can post his he then I suggest you pansies hold on...

Our government is the reason my customers can't find subwoofers to buy. And China. China has a lot to do with it. So I just want to be free. But yet, here you are, calling me all sorts of names, because you have no facts behind your argument.

Go drink your alcohol, watch your dumb slave sport, while I continue to design savage bandpass boxes, so people can enjoy their ride home from work.

Man in the mirror

More words from a virtue signaler. I don't hate you, did I ever call for you to be banned? NO. You're a totalitarian that wants to determine what I can and can't say, which is extremely un-American. I don't care that you disagree with me, us being able to discuss the world freely is how we actually figure out how to make everyone's life better.

This information is relevant, that I've been discussing, because the lockdowns are why companies, including audio companies, can't get their parts to make their products. If you want audio companies to not go under, then you have to stop the fake and quite frankly illegal lockdowns, so what we love isn't destroyed.

This is why your audio companies are struggling, guys, because the world economy was shut down by the governments, at direction of the UN. Your sub parts are more than likely on these ships that the gov has shut down. Can't have a business with foreign parts if the gov stops the foreign parts from making it in the country:

You came here to **** post don't want to hear it

Who came here to **** post? Sure isn't me. This isn't the Dome. I came here to let people know that have been asking why there is no Orion stock that they filed for bankruptcy. Orion has always been nothing but good to me and even would pay for my hotel rooms when I wasn't even on Team Orion. I can't say that about any other car audio brand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...