Orion 2500Ds and 800.4

I had the 2500d, it was actually my first subwoofer amp. Absolutely loved it and still pissed I sold it. I'd keep it, the amount of power this beast throws out is unreal.

Yeah I dont blame you.. 6k of power that didnt cost you a whole lot besides time I assume. But if you ever do decide to sell, let me know!
If I did sell them it would be for around average rates. On caco and DIY they are still going for $400 shipped each on the 2500's in about the same or worse condition as these. The 8004 is still about $250-275 shipped the best i can tell.

The thing I have an issue with is even if I sold them at those prices that is only $1050 for all three...no way to replace them for that price and keep the same kind of power and quality lol.

If I did sell them it would be for around average rates. On caco and DIY they are still going for $400 shipped each on the 2500's in about the same or worse condition as these. The 8004 is still about $250-275 shipped the best i can tell.
The thing I have an issue with is even if I sold them at those prices that is only $1050 for all three...no way to replace them for that price and keep the same kind of power and quality lol.
Understandable... If I were in your shoes I'd keep them around unless I was hurting for money or something. Like you said, its quality power and it would be hard to replace.

Yea, I'm just not sure what to do with them. I'm trying to be open to ideas, but the odds that I will use them is very minimal if it at all.(All though I may toss them in for IFO in a few weeks).

We will see I suppose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.