SOLD Orion 2500D Competition AMPs 2500 watts and woofers

jmartin4843
10+ year member

Is there anyone interested in these? I have 4. All 4 for $1200 plus shipping. Looking for a quick sell. I also have 4 Orion 12" competition subwoofers for sale as well.

I have them in a custom box. Make offer on all if desire as well. Can email pics.

I have a chance to buy these someone but I want to resale these as a whole or break it apart into pieces. I just want to know what they're worth roughly and if anyone is interested in buying them from me if I get them from the other guy.

The Orion speakers are 12"

Someone want to make me an offer on the box and everything?

I UPDATED THE GALLERY WITH SOME PICS.

Thanks

I should get pics out tomorrow. I will try to guess about how much shipping will be. Sorry for taking foreever on this - been working long hours. I will get in touch with those of you tomorrow night and send pictures to make sure you still want them.

Jason

I forgot to take pics of the plastic end pieces. I have all of them, will try to post some with the end pieces on. Email me and I can email you higher res pics of the subs and amps.

Not near as dumb as it would be for someone to send you money with 6 posts and no refs lol

what he said

on this site if the member has been around a while and is a stand up guy you could send to him first and not worry about being ripped off

also whats left? very interested in an amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.