Options for keeping stock dash, and adding a sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

htownrsx
10+ year member

Houston
Hello,

First time poster here. I'm pretty new to car audio, but would like to install some new speakers in my new car.

I really like my stock dash, and I've been researching different ways of integrating it into my future system.

I have looked at DSPS such as the JBL MS-8, Alpine H800, and audison bit ten, among others. These seem to be the way to go for a lot of people, but the price point is a little high for me to buy right away.

Is there any way I could do this cheaper? I was recommended some audiocontrol products, but to be honest, I have no idea what they do.

Please let me know what you guys think is the best way to go. This is for a 2013 accord sedan, and I intend on adding a mono amp and sub first, and then upgrading my front speakers.

Thanks,

Start with a cheap loc till u are ready for amp number. 2 there like 10$

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Hello,
First time poster here. I'm pretty new to car audio, but would like to install some new speakers in my new car.

I really like my stock dash, and I've been researching different ways of integrating it into my future system.

I have looked at DSPS such as the JBL MS-8, Alpine H800, and audison bit ten, among others. These seem to be the way to go for a lot of people, but the price point is a little high for me to buy right away.

Is there any way I could do this cheaper? I was recommended some audiocontrol products, but to be honest, I have no idea what they do.

Please let me know what you guys think is the best way to go. This is for a 2013 accord sedan, and I intend on adding a mono amp and sub first, and then upgrading my front speakers.

Thanks,
eBay best bet

Oh that sounds great. Could you guys recommend a LOC?
Honestly just type in line out converter and grab a bran you herd of if possible should be no more then 15$ you tap 2 wires into ur back speaker and boom u have RCA's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.