opinions wanted.

Participant count
  • Participant list

_DjScrew_
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
first off project: 1997 explorer xlt. re-doing the whole system. what do you guys think about 4 12L7's? face them up and have the port roll out the bottom towards the tailgate? glass? crazy idea's welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif thanks

first off project: 1997 explorer xlt. re-doing the whole system. what do you guys think about 4 12L7's? face them up and have the port roll out the bottom towards the tailgate? glass? crazy idea's welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif thanks
holy **** man that would rock! and be hella loud ****ing do it man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i would love to see your idea... would it be mdf or would you glass it? where are you going to mount the amps are there any other parts of the system that you want displayed ie dis blocks, ect

i would love to see your idea... would it be mdf or would you glass it? where are you going to mount the amps are there any other parts of the system that you want displayed ie dis blocks, ect
well, after i tighten security, then it's limo tint. then i was thinking of making an amp rack over the rear drivers side fender, with distro blocks, etc. something along the lines of that. and as for mdf or glass, that was one of my questions. this will be a daily driver, and local sound offs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.