Opinions on this Head Unit Please..

Participant count
  • Participant list
with the 880ors you can go active, lots of people like them... the eclipse not sure about, but it probably doesn't have the poor internal ground probllem pioneer is famous for. my next deck is going to be eclipse just not sure which one, after the engine whine problems i've had with pioneers, i'll never buy one again...

with the 880ors you can go active, lots of people like them... the eclipse not sure about, but it probably doesn't have the poor internal ground probllem pioneer is famous for. my next deck is going to be eclipse just not sure which one, after the engine whine problems i've had with pioneers, i'll never buy one again...
Yeah, I had the P80 MP and I had the noise from a bad ground too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I heard people complaining about the eclipse too about the settings for the treble.

Yeah, I had the P80 MP and I had the noise from a bad ground too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gifI heard people complaining about the eclipse too about the settings for the treble.
haven't heard that, i'm still researching though, i want to buy my next h/u and have it function correctly for at least a few years... as someone once told me it's all about which h/u has the features you want...

I would venture to say Pioneer has fixed the bad ground issues on their decks. As far as tuning and the ability to go active the 880 is superior. But Eclipse are also very nice sounding headunits out of the box. As far as looks are concerned the Pioneer is VERY superior to the Eclipse. But everyone likes something different.

if you opt for the p880(which you should) you may want to wait until the all black one is available. It looks better IMO but it would just depend on your dash I guess

if you opt for the p880(which you should) you may want to wait until the all black one is available. It looks better IMO but it would just depend on your dash I guess
There's a black one coming out ?

My car's dashport is all black, so I think I'll wait until it comes out...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Is it also gonna be the P880 ? or it's gonna change model number also ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.