07 charger harness

Participant count
  • Participant list

HelloImBob
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I had a question for the knowledgeable, usually I do all my installs myself but I bought an extended warranty on my car and so I wanted to just pay a little extra and have a shop install my stuff for documented paperwork

so anyways I went into the shop and they told me I needed this 130$ wire harness for my car but from what Ive read its only if u have the BOSE sound package or the navigation package installed in your car and I have neither

the harness is only 80$ on ebay but if I could get away with a 5$ harness thats all the better...I just wanted to ask before I went out and did something stupid

srb-2.jpg

102357858_o.jpg

9f35_1_sbl.JPG

see the white w/red stripe and white w/black stripe wires on the top harness, those are can-bus wires, you need that harness for your car not to throw error codes at you, i.e. check engine, airbag light, dont use any other harness for your car unless you plan on spending $ on fixing it the right way, also it provides switched power to turn on your aftermarket radio

see the white w/red stripe and white w/black stripe wires on the top harness, those are can-bus wires, you need that harness for your car not to throw error codes at you, i.e. check engine, airbag light, dont use any other harness for your car unless you plan on spending $ on fixing it the right way, also it provides switched power to turn on your aftermarket radio
thanks thats all I needed to know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.