Opinions on these Quad 8s?

Silverado SS
10+ year member

Shake Pound and Rattle
Cleveland
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/567889-tc-sounds-sound-splinter-orphans.html What are the experts opinions on these, im downsizing from my 2 JL W6s and i want a good amount of SPL but clean and low. How would you guys compare them to SA 8s? I heard 3 of them and liked the the low tight bass. What type of amp would I need, about 2k 1.5-2k RMS? They will more than likely be sealed under a back seat in a Silverado EXT. Cab unless I can somehow manage to build a ported box bit would need some plans. Sorry for all the questions thanks for the input.

just build a ported box under the seat , thats what i did in my 97 z 71 .but i have 4 vfl 8's ,they get down pretty good in the small bo. what year truck ?

just build a ported box under the seat , thats what i did in my 97 z 71 .but i have 4 vfl 8's ,they get down pretty good in the small bo. what year truck ?
2003 Silverado SS, and I don't see any 8s on the SPL website.

Sorry thought that's what you trying to say but can some give me some info on the Subs, What box they should be in? And the OP questions. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.