opinions on teampsi AQ/DD recones

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lil Poot
5,000+ posts

you sturrin at me brah?
Wichita KS
as many of the hdc3s, konakis, and 9500s there are floating around this forum, i'm sure some have done psi recones with these type of motors.

did you stick with the higher tuning for daily that these typically like to see, 36-38hz for music, or tune the way most sub designs like, at 32ish?

also, how did the recones perform compared to the stock parts? obviously they're put together very well, but in terms of efficiency with given amounts of power.

didnt realize just how many options there were until i looked at his website last night after making this thread. looks like he can build about anything... i'm going to just give him a blank slate since i haven't built the box yet, tell him my goals and let him go to town.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.