Opinions on peerless speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
If you plan on spending 40-50 bucks for midbass duty, go with these from Peerless @Madisound.com.

Peerless 830946 SLS 6.5" Woofer - 4 ohm Madisound# 830946

I got a pair for I believe $107 shipped and they are awesome midbass drivers.

If you plan on spending 40-50 bucks for midbass duty, go with these from Peerless @Madisound.com.
Peerless 830946 SLS 6.5" Woofer - 4 ohm Madisound# 830946

I got a pair for I believe $107 shipped and they are awesome midbass drivers.
Good look

I ran them in my doors for awhile but they were running into my stock grille cover when they moved. I ended up putting them in 2 small sealed boxes I purchased from BrightSideCarAudio under my seats where they sound much better and have more room to move. It also helped with cementing the bass to the front stage having them under the seats.

Those sls' are for 3 way.. or 2 way with a wide-band mid

The nomexs are good stuff. Definitely an upgrade from rsd mids. They should handle as much or more wattage than the rsds.

Right now I'm looking at a direct replacement for the rsd mids the mpyres are way to deep later on maybe next fall 3 way setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.