Opinions on Panasonic CQ-C5310U

Participant count
  • Participant list

liar2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm looking into getting this head unit sometime in the near future. I'm just hoping someone can tell me if it's any good. At least, if the series is any good. I've read a few reviews and they just said they thought it sounded good and they liked the way it looks. I'm looking into buying one off of ebay at around $150, which is going to be my budget for a head unit. I'm mostly interested in this series simply because it has AUX in, and it isn't XM or Sirius ready (since I don't care to get either of those) and those have a pricetag attached.

Comments please.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.