Opinions on Good Nano size amp under 250$ for two Sundown SA 8 Woofers

94 ranger

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 24, 2018
In a space restraint for amp install after making my own center console sub box setup in my ranger .Looking for solid opinions for any newer  nano size amp out there  to handle two sa 8s that is infact built well and will be enough  to do the job . I read the soundtream tn1.1200D  used to be good until they changed the internals .

OP

94 ranger

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 24, 2018
In a space restraint for amp install after making my own center console sub box setup in my ranger .Looking for solid opinions for any newer  nano size amp out there  to handle two sa 8s that is infact built well and will be enough  to do the job . I read the soundtream tn1.1200D  used to be good until they changed the internals .
That's a impressive amp Dyno Any other tank like  built nano or smaller amps that have solid performance? 

The reviews are mixed a bit especially with people saying that taramps probably beefed up that particular 1200.1 and 1800.1 amp that bigDwiz dynoed . They seem to be  efficient with proper or over suppled voltage. It's a possibility for me but there has to be some other options built like tanks that handle efficiency diff that can dip down to 12.6 or 10v and not stress out knwong for running and running without I'll effect . I can actually go larger on my sub amp but I'm gonna be limited to space with my 4 channel either or one has to be smaller in size .

What's that company in North Carolina that makes a Class D mono 1600.1 that had really good reviews that can only be had direct purchase for like 199 they sell it all red with black letter or black with red lettering . 

shredder2

Oldmang
Nov 19, 2017
Az
What's that company in North Carolina that makes a Class D mono 1600.1 that had really good reviews that can only be had direct purchase for like 199 they sell it all red with black letter or black with red lettering . 
Not exactly a "Nano"... lol

Are you referring to one of these?

shredder2

Oldmang
Nov 19, 2017
Az
did you steal that from boomintahoe?

edit, i meant the pic. i saw your reaction of being confused and i couldnt remember whose cargo area pic this belonged to originally.
Nah... it belonged to some other user who's not around ... "Shredder1"... I believe his name was

Musta moved-on... idk

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Nah... it belonged to some other user who's not around ... "Shredder1"... I believe his name was

Musta moved-on... idk
probably off fighting reptilian amphibians who crave cheese and tomato sauce covered bread discs cut into equal parts forming triangular shapes who also have a penchant for kung-fu fighting

shredder2

Oldmang
Nov 19, 2017
Az
probably off fighting reptilian amphibians who crave cheese and tomato sauce covered bread discs cut into equal parts forming triangular shapes who also have a penchant for kung-fu fighting

That MIGHT be be the case... or maybe he was abducted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest classifieds